Saturday, April 9, 2011

Help needed !!! We are experiencing a very hot afternoon here in Malaysia. The scorching hot sun is making us look for an alternative to sit back and relax on a Saturday, before finally deciding to settle down at Baskin Robbins, the nearest outlet to my Dad's office.

I ordered a single scoop of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, topped with chocolate syrup and ground nuts.

Look at what we have finished ... in actual fact this is our lunch. LOL. I deemed it too sinful for my diet and does not warrant another meal for lunch, even though I'm getting some hunger pants at the later part of the day. My mum even had a second go at the ice cream to satisfy her cravings.

















Food: 6.5/10
Price: 5.5/10
Service: 5.5/10
Conclusion: The service is bad and the staffs were actually sleeping on the job, or hiding somewhere behind the counter. Their lethargic attitude towards customer is actually irking me. I wouldn't say pricing is reasonable as the price for a scoop of ice cream can easily get one a much more hearty and satisfying meal.





View Larger Map

51, Jalan Molek 1/29
Taman Molek 81100
Johor Bahru, Johor Malaysia
Tel: 607-352 8131
Website: http://www.baskinrobbins.com.my

Tagged: , , , , , , , ,

1 comment: