Saturday, April 16, 2011

(Latest review available here) In this post, I'll bring to you a new set of pictures with better quality on my 2nd visit to 亿家海鲜. Ever since my first visit there, I have been mesmerised by it and couldn't help but visit it in a short period of time again. This time round we were early for dinner, around 6pm but the place is already half filled. They really do have a very prosperous business.

香菇扒時蔬. Mushroom w/ vegetables. An excellent choice for a mushroom lover like me. :D



A definite order on our list. How can we miss this out when we had such a good meal with it the last time round. 辣味啦啦 Spicy fresh clams. Clams are fresh, and the seasoning is nicely done up.



Once again we ordered the Fried Singapore bee hoon 新洲米粉. Very huge portion and its only RM8.00.



Do you like crab meat and beancurd ? If yes, then you would certainly like this dish. You get the best of both world by mixing beancurd with shredded crab meat 蟹扒豆腐. I certainly enjoyed this dish and always love to drizzle the gravy on my rice.



This picture looks kinda messy but that's because the presentation of this dish is simply...MESSY. No matter how I tried to take the picture but it just look as bad. The salt-baked chicken 盐炬鸡taste simply alright and it did not leave much of an impression in me. Merely passable.



I promise I did not touch the food before I took a picture of it. That is exactly how small the portion is for this dish, Fragrant sliced fish 干香鱼片. The portion is even lesser than the previous time, I guess next time I would have to order a large sized portion.



Pork ribs with salted eggs 咸蛋排骨. Portion is small as well but definitely big on flavours. Very interesting combination and it's good to go with rice. We only managed 1 or 2 pieces each.


Food: 9.0/10
Price: 8.0/10
Service: 8.0/10
Conclusion: This place has earned my Highest Recommendation again. Unless one day when their standard has drop tremendously, I reckon it will be status quo on each of my review for them.





View Larger Map

29, Jalan Setia 9/17
Taman Setia Indah 81100
Johor Bahru, Johor Malaysia
Tel: +607-359 7782
Website: http://www.hongmingfood.com/

Tagged: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment