Tuesday, October 11, 2011

An authentic place to have a decent Japanese meal in Johor Bahru. They have a rather extensive menu and quite a selection of sakes as well. I can see they have quite a following of Japanese expats, most probably a place where they can feel right at home after a long day at work or after a golf session.


Teriyaki chicken set, comes with chunks of salmon stewed in dark soy sauce, salads, pickles, miso soup and fruits. I was in for a surprise when I mistaken the stewed salmon chunks for beef. Although it still retains that tiny amount of fishy flavour, I would still rate it as acceptable for my tastebuds. The salmon cubes are sturdy but not hard, with a very nice flaky texture. I would have mistaken it for beef if not for my hyper-sensitive tastebuds to fishy stuffs. Rating: 7.5/10



Or how about some ramen ? Yakiniku ramen, with a decent amount of sliced beef. Rating: 6.5/10


Price: 6.0/10
Service: 7.5/10
Conclusion: Pricing wise, I would rate it on the steep side but its quality Japanese food which you are paying for. So if you are in a mood for some indulgence, this is a good place to start off. Next time, I would probably organise my friends' gathering here since they provide private guest rooms, a change from the Korean BBQ.





View Larger Map

67,Jalan Perang,
Taman Pelangi,, 80400
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Tel: +(607) 331 2295
Operating hours: 12:00pm - 02:30pm / 06:00pm - 11:30pm
Closed on every Tuesday

Tagged: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment