Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cedele's first flagship store was in East coast, and today it has expanded to a chain with more that 20 outlets ! An impressive feat considering it was founded in 1997. Although it is my first visit to the Cedele store at Rail Mall, I really enjoy the simplistic design in the cafe, very clean and neat lines. Not to mention the range of healthy food they have on the menu.  For a person like me who likes to watch his diet constantly and does not want to indulge in excessive calories, this is a perfect place ! Cosy environment + healthy food :)

I like and agree with their 10 commandments ! If only all food joints adhere to it.


Beef onion portobello burger. Looks fantastic, isn't it ?! It taste as good as it looks as well. Yummy ! You do get a wide selection of breads to choose from, something like Subway if you get what I mean. Am not sure which bread my friend has chosen.


Next up, I ordered the Rosemary chicken wrapped in foccacia bread. Sorry, the shot wasn't taken nicely because I'm famished so I just took a quick shot at it and quickly proceed to chomp it down. A very healthy selection if you are concerned about your diet with chunks of lean chicken meat and loads of vege. A good selection if you do not want something too heavy.



Food: 7.5/10
Price: 7.0/10
Service: 7.0/10
Conclusion: I love what they have on the menu and prices are reasonable too. The best part is I get to choose which bread I would like to have for my sandwich :) Would definitely be back again the next time to try out more. Recommended !





View Larger Map

398 Upper Bukit Timah Road
The Rail Mall
Tel: +65-6766 3253

Tagged: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment