Thursday, March 10, 2011

A very belated addition to my blog. I should have posted up these pictures a week ago but was bogged down by laziness, hence waited til tonight to post it up.

TGI Friday is a favourite hangout place for my family, or strictly speaking...my mum. Food is not bad but I still feel the inconsistencies when it comes to the quality of the food, leaves much to be desired. The chefs did a good job MOST of the time, but sometimes it just let us down. A point to note though, whenever you order steak, just remember to bring a notch down on how well you want it to be done (example...you will order it medium-well, when actually you would like it well-done), in this case the steak would turn out just fine according to your specifications. Have tried it many times and it works for me :)

Now, its time to get back to the food. *drum rollssssss......*

First up, to be served.........The Sirloin Steak, air-flown from Australia. As I've highlighted, remember to order a notch down from your preferred choice of how well you want it to be done. The mash is good, very buttery.



Chicken & shrimp diablo pasta. It's tomato based and served on linguine pasta. Too bad we can't get to choose our choice of pasta, or maybe its because I never attempted to ask before ? They added a generous serving of succulent prawns and chicken loaves.

My brother's gf ordered this. I'm so drooling over that thick layer of melted colby cheese at the top of the beef patty !! Friday's Cheeseburger.


I order the BBQ beef sandwich. Am so in love with it because 1) i like ciabatta bread. 2) i like the tender bbq beef in between. 3) the frizzled onion strips to top it off. Can't wait to go back and order it again.

The chunks of meaty bbq beef cubes. Yummy ! I'm not one who likes onions, but seriously the frizzled onions go well with the dish or eaten by itself.

Food: 6.5/10 (Could have gotten a higher rating if not because of the inconsistencies for their steaks)
Price: 6.5/10
Service: 8/10
Conclusion: Service is top notch by Johor Bahru's standard. If you happen to pop by on your birthday, they will even offer you a complimentary cake (on condition that you must stand on a chair and sing the birthday song). Not much complaint about the food except for the point I've highlighted. Recommended :)





View Larger Map

Unit L2.01, Wisma Jotic 2,
Jalan Ayer Molek,
80000 Johor Bahru,
Malaysia.
tel: 07- 221 3380
email:
usersupport@fridays.com.my

Tagged: , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment