Sunday, August 21, 2011

To make things simpler for the readers of my blog and myself, I've decided to cut short on the lengthy and nitty gritty details of my foodie outing each time and go straight to the point for now & in the future. Introduction of the dish, coupled with overall ratings for the food. I'm contemplating to actually provide a rating for every dish. Maybe I should try to implement it starting from this issue. Hey, you have to start somewhere somehow, isn't it ?

Interior of the place. Looks decent and nicely done up with a simple and no frills setup. Rating: 7/10
Aglio Olio with shrimps and chicken. I enjoyed the aglio olio, not overly spicy nor chokingly overwhelmed by the smell of garlic and not to mention that it comes with a generous load of shrimps and tender chicken meat loafs. Rating: 7.5/10.



Last to arrive at the dinner table tonight, Grill Chicken Chop. It's nicely grilled and juicy, comes with chips and greens. You should try it out with their blend of secret sauce. Rating: 7/10.


Price: 6.5/10
Service: 6.0/10
Conclusion: Although the staffs were friendly but the downside to it was their service. It is very much delayed by the lack of manpower and we had to wait for around 20min for them to serve up our dinner. I'm not overreacting here because we were the only ones around during that period so there is no excuse for them to take so long to serve up our meals. I wonder how they would fare when the crowd starts to pour in.





View Larger Map

72, Jalan Kuning
Taman Pelangi 80400
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Tel: +607-331 1718
Operating hours: Daily 12noon - 10pm

Tagged: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment