Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It has been a while, a really long while since I have a chance to update my blog. All good things are worth waiting for, hehehe. I have explored new grounds, ventured outside of Johor Bahru to bring and introduce new food ;) So pardon me if I have not update my blog for about a month plus.

During my most recent trip to Port Dickson (PD for short), my intention is to check around for yummy-licious food besides the sandy beaches around PD. To be honest, during my trip to Port Dickson, the beach was a letdown and so was most of the food I've tried. Luckily for us, it all started off well and Weng Yin was the few that has not let us down in terms of taste and price.


This is the Deep Fried Double-Flavoured Fish 双味鱼片. It taste really good, spicy and sour flavoured sauce which brings out the freshness of the fish.



Next, we order the Stir Fried Squid With Sambal. Very much to my taste, with the right amount of spicyness to it.


Some greens to go along with the seafood, Stir Fried Potato Leaves 清炒番薯叶.




Food: 7.5/10
Price: 7.5/10
Service: 7/10
Conclusion: The staffs were friendly and helpful, giving us a very detailed recommedation when we were ordering the food. They were also constantly on the lookout, helping us to refil the tea pots whenever necessary. Food is good and pricing is reasonable. We had an enjoyable dining experience there and even harboured the thought of paying it another visit for dinner. Recommended !





View Port Dickson 2011 in a larger map

Lot 4132, Batu 9 1/4
Jalan Pantai
71050 Si Rusa, Negeri Sembila, Malaysia
Tel: +606 6627559

Mon-Fri: 10am-2pm, 6pm -11pm
Sat-Sun: 10am-4pm, 6pm -1am

Tagged: , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment