Friday, May 6, 2011

We made a reservation early in the afternoon to avoid disappointment, in anticipation the place would be fully booked for Mother's Day. This time, we had quite a number of attendees, including my grandmother and 2 aunties totalling 9 people. I think the staffs sort of recognise my family and I since we had been visiting the place rather often.

As usual, I'll consolidate all the orders and let the staffs know. Today our orders would be ... *drum rolls* ... do note the list would get rather exhaustive. Sorry guys, this time round I've misplaced the bill and so I could not remember the names of the dishes in native Italian but I'll try as best as I can to name it in English.

Risotto with seafood. Reminds me of the humongous scallops when I ordered it previously.




My mum's favourite, Cod fish with spinach. The spinach is nicely cooked til mashy providing an alternative texture to the cod fish. Tomato puree adds on to the flavour and makes it a very appetizing main.




Pan-fried sea bass with seafood. Sea bass on top, cushioned with loads of seafood including prawns, squids, scallops and mussels. A must-order for seafood lover.




Beef lasagna. Would be next on my to-try list during my next visit. The picture turns out kinda crappy, somehow it lost focus and I did not realise it until I uploaded it into my desktop.



Pizza with ham and mushrooms. As always, the crust is thin and crispy with toppings spreaded generously. Something extra which you would like to order for it to go round the table.





I ordered Risotto with chicken thigh. I have no complaints about the risotto but the chicken thigh is overcooked and the texture gets abit rough. Can't stand the taste of the basil leaves paste (the little poop of thingy on top the chicken thigh) as well so I would have to skip this on my next visit.



Fettucine with bolognese sauce. The dish is on the dry side but would do well with more bolognese sauce.



Prawn bisque with linguine.


Food: 9/10
Price: 6/10
Service: 8/10
Conclusion: They still maintain the same level of rating which I've provided for them in my previous post, but with a higher rating for their service. The staffs are highly attentive and I was pleasantly surprised they've put in the extra effort to remember who has ordered what. They didn't manage to get it correct 100% but kudos to their attempts. Highly recommended !




View Larger Map

110, Jalan Serampang,
Taman Pelangi,
80400 Johor Bahru, Johor
Tel: 07-3312230

Tagged: , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment