Wednesday, December 28, 2011

This place needs no further introduction, as I've done so in my previous post. It's one of my parents' favorite place for a luncheon, 忙里偷闲, shying away from the hot tropical sun. In recent times, that biased perception in me, of the Hong Kong cafes out there serving crappy food has also started receding with a large part attributed to Let's Eat. I'm beginning to see the light and accept Hong Kong cafes in Johor Bahru with a different perspective.

Spaghetti with chicken chop. The pasta is cooked al dente, and the tender chop is nicely marinated. A common combination which you can order at any cafes around town. Rating: 6.5/10.

Rice with pork ribs 排骨饭. Rice is fragrant and grainy, which goes well together with the pork ribs. Only flaw is the lack of gravy, which makes the dish on a whole rather dry. Can definitely score better on the scorecard if there's some gravy to go with the delicious ribs. Rating: 6.5/10


I can't exactly remember the name of this dish, but I know they named it 火辣辣鸡排饭 and it's really spicy. It literally burns your a**, big time ! You've been warned, do not mess around with it if you can't take fiery food. Topped with loads of chilli padi and a sunny-side up. I've tried it once and I never dare order it again. Recommended only for chilli padi enthusiasts. Rating: 7.0/10



Price: 6.5/10
Service: 7.0/10
Conclusion: Constant evolution of the menu is a very important aspect in the F&B industry, and Let's Eat has definitely not lax in this area. I enjoy how they always come up with new items on the menu to add on to their already extensive lists.





View Larger Map

23, Jalan Molek 2/3
Taman Molek, Johor Bahru
Johor Malaysia

Tagged: , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment